From: gmx-users-boun...@gromacs.org [mailto:gmx-users-boun...@gromacs.org]
On Behalf Of Justin A. Lemkul
Sent: July 16, 2009 11:42 AM
To: Gromacs Users' List
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] making a box of water

Payman Pirzadeh wrote:
Hello,
Previously, my box was 27.154*31.354*103.386 (all in A) and I reduced the
rvdw cutoff to 10A, but problem was still there.
Now I made my box bigger by using a visualization software. The new
dimensions are ~54*63*103.38(all in A). Again the same warning is given to
me about increasing the box size or reduce the rvdw.

Well, Gromacs doesn't do anything in A, it's all nm, so be sure that
everything you're doing is consistent with Gromacs conventions. There is no reason that either of those boxe should be complaining about a 1.0-nm cutoff, so there
has to be something that messed up along the way.

-Justin

Payman