Johnny Lam wrote:
Hi again,

I am trying to pull apart a CG protein (to verify CG results with those of
already published works using atomistic MD). Using the previous
suggestions, my new pull code is the following:

By "pull apart," do you mean to unwind the secondary structure of the protein? If so, I don't think it will work. Doesn't MARTINI fix certain backbone parameters such that secondary structure remains very rigid over time?

If that's the case, then the vibrations you're seeing are just the structure trying to resist being pulled apart.