Jamie Seyed wrote:
Hi Mark,
Thanks for the information. Actually in 7.4 I found only g_rotacf and
g_angle also g_sgangle that calculate rotation and angle correlation
function and in appendix D I could not find related topic... I appreciate if
someone gives me more detail to do the job.
I want to calculate <R(0).R(t)> that R is coordinates vector R(x,y,z) for
pure spce water.

If that's an auto-correlation function, then g_analyze does the job. Searching for "correlation" in the manual was a good way to start. That would also have found a whole section devoted to the topic, which is good reading.

Also I have a question related to having a coordinate file. I did a command
as
trajconv  -f  md.trr  -n f.ndx  -o md.xtc
I am supposing in this case md.xtc contains only x,y,z coordinates. Is that
true?? Many Thanks in Advance/Jamie

Yes, since the compression algorithm used for .xtc only works on positions. However it is a lossy compression, and if you want full-precision positions-only, look at the options in trjconv -h.