Hello
I want to analyze the RMSF fluctuation of each residue of a protein during a
simulation run. I am giving the command
g_rmsf -f md.xtc -s md.tpr -b 4000 -e 6000 -o traj_rmsf.xvg -ox traj_avg.pdb.
Then I am selecting the whole protein for the analysis. I am getting the RMSF
per atom in the .xvg file and I have to plot the graph as RMSF versus atom
no. but I want  to have the RMSF of each amino acid residue.How Can I get the
RMSF of each residue , what is the command for that?

Subarna

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/