Please keep all correspondence on the gmx-users list. I do not advertise myself as a private help service, and furthermore, you always stand a better chance at getting a response by posting to the list.

Is this the post you're referring to?

http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2008-December/038719.html

It's always best to refer directly to the thread you read.

What version of Gromacs are you using? I seem to recall that the quoted error came up in 3.3.3, but not in the 4.0.x series. I never actually solved the above problem; my issue was with version 4.0.2, and it ended up being my own fault for using an improper command :)

-Justin

Jianhui Tian wrote:
Hi Justin,

I found your post on gromacs mailing list when I searched for the "trjcat -demux" problem.

I had the same problem as you had before:

Fatal error:
Demuxing the same replica 4 twice at time 30.000002

Unfortunately, I didn't find any successful hit to solve it on the mailing list. Could you please share with me how to solve the problem if you have solved it?
Thank you very much.

Jianhui