They are published in the paper by smith et al. (J. Phys. Chem. B 2004, 108, 1065-1071) and have also been posted previously on this mailing list (both of which can be found through a simple search). Please note that the parameters posted on the mailing list are not quite correct as they have they have the force constant for the impropers in kJ/mol/deg^2 not in kJ/mol/rad^2.

Cheers

Tom