rasoul nasiri wrote:
Hi,
Thank you for your quick reply.

Is there another CGFF for this purpose that Gromacs can read it? What is your opinion about CG GO model?

There are several CG models out there, but I don't know much about them. The nice thing about Gromacs is that it can use any force field you can find.

As for Go-models, you've already been given advice on that topic:

http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2009-December/047496.html

-Justin

Kind regards
Rasoul