Mohammad Ghahramanpour wrote:

Hi all
I want to insert two copies of my protein on the either side of the membrane. For insertion a single protein I used VMD and then the new desired protein coordination emerged in the membrane by using /genbox /command. But when I used the same procedure for two copies of the protein I have faced fatal error (The second copy of the protein was not solvated in the membarne box. Would you please suggest me right method to insert my protein into lipid bilayer in proper orientation?

I'd guess that if you construct a PDB file with the two proteins already the right distance apart, and solvate that in the normal way, you'll be fine.