Justin A. Lemkul wrote:

<snip>

were harmonically restrained to their initial positions of pdb, How can I do this for my fe4s4 cluster. What keywords should I use for that and in which step I can do?

That's what position restraints are doing.

I should amend this slightly. I assumed your Fe4S4 cluster was simply part of your protein, which is restrained with posre.itp, generated by pdb2gmx. If this is not the case, you will have to use genrestr to generate a position restraint file for the Fe4S4 cluster, if it is indeed a separate molecule type.

I doubt that restraining the Fe4S4 cluster will fix anything. Please see my last message - there are clashes in your system or inappropriate parameters at play. If you restrain the atoms, you may be just delaying the inevitable crash.

MILES-IGERT Trainee