I'm not sure if this can be done with any of the gromacs tools, but
using the linalg module from numpy library will help you. But be aware
that a flip by 180 degrees is meaningful for you, but
undistinguishable for the mathematical procedure. This issue can be
more or less easily solved depending on your system.

Christopher