Hi,

Since any unit cell can be formulated as a triclinic cell, the monoclinic cell is indeed supported. By definition it has two 90 degree angles and one that is not 90 degrees. The box vectors can be of different lengths. You'll have to do the math and reading yourself to find out how this translates to a .gro box. The manual is your friend here.

Good luck,

Erik

Vishal Agarwal skrev:
Dear Justin,

Thanks for replying. The table mentions only a few unit cell type. I am using a monclinic unit cell. Do you know how these box vectors have been derived.

thanks
vishal