On 5/03/2010 4:08 AM, Zuzana Benkova wrote:
Dear GROMACS users,
I wanted to do a test calculation on a linear unrealistic molecule PPPBC
without any contributions to energy exept of LJ nonbenoded interactions.
I have prepared a topol.top file which I am attaching. After processing
this file with grompp I obtained a message

WARNING 1 [file topol.top, line 63]:
   Too few parameters on line (source file confio.c, line 776)

Line 63 is the last line of topol.top. I followed the manual and I am
not able to fix the problem. Please could you have a look at this file
and possibly to find out what is missing. Thank you in advance

What is your GROMACS version?