Bharath.K. Chakravarthi wrote:
that means generating a trajectory file for every 10 steps rite then i may need more disk space

The nstlist parameter has nothing to do with trajectory output. It is the frequency with which the neighborlist is updated. Setting this value too high can (and will!) result in missed short-range interactions and artefacts in the results. Consult the primary literature for whatever force field you're using for an appropriate setting (generally 5-10 in conjunction with a 2-fs timestep, such that the neighborlist is re-generated every 10-20 fs).

-Justin