On May 11, 2010, at 4:48 PM, Esteban Gabriel Vega Hissi wrote:

If we follow strictly the parameterization guides,
these are only guide lines ... no need to follow "strictly" :))
Urea has to be mapped to only one CG bead (because of reduction from 4 to 1), but I believe that this would not be able to represent properties of the molecule. Instead I would use a 2 beads model or try something like it has been done with water, i.e., more than one urea molecule to 1 or 2 beads.
This is only an idea!
Could be good. Need to be tested ... should not be too difficult.
Tell us about your results!!
Did I mention any result? I have none on urea :((

Best

Esteban