rituraj purohit skrev:
Dear friends,

I have some query regarding g_rmsf and g_hbond

1) Through g_rmsf we can plot rmsf Vs atom number (it is by default)
but i want to plot  rmsf Vs time, how i can do that?

2) Through g_hbond we can plot number of H-bonds Vs Time (By default)
but i want to plot number of h-bonds Vs residues.

Is it possible? I tried all the flag given in manual :( but i din not
got desire plots.

Regards
Rituraj
I think I implemented this feature in g_hbond at some point, but I never pushed it to the master branch. I'll see what I can dig up from the vaults. Until then you can in principle extract that information from the -hbn and -hbm output.

As for the rmsf issue, isn't this what you get from g_rms?