Hi,

I am trying to reproduce some steps from a  paper, the authors set position
restraint to the protein (all-bonds) with a force constant of 1000 for 2ns.
I edited the pr.md file  where nsteps would result in 2 ns, and I searched the
mailing list and knew that the force cons is 1000 by default if we define
-DPOSRES
My question is the run ended very quickly that doesn't seem 2ns for me. I
apologize if it is a silly question but I have just strated using GMX
Thanks

Rabab Toubar