From: Mark Abraham <mark.abra...@anu.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] trjconv index file
To: "Discussion list for GROMACS users" <gmx-users@gromacs.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 6:10 PM

----- Original Message -----
From: Rabab Toubar <rtou...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 1:44
Subject: [gmx-users] trjconv index file
To: Discussion list for GROMACS users <gmx-users@gromacs.org>

Trying to extract the protein from the md run without waters, all the mailing lists suggests using an index file
 before running trjconv, but I get file input/output error
 Can someone give me more details on how to egt the index
 file

If you want useful help, you have to tell us exactly what you did - copy and
paste command lines and output.

Otherwise, you'll just get people throwing up their hands and giving you a
reference to generic material, like
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/File_Formats/Index_File

Mark

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----