Shuangxing Dai wrote:
Thanks for the help. The error information is: Using Berendsen pressure coupling invalidates the true ensemble for the thermostat.
Do you have any idea of this information?

The Berendsen method does not produce a proper ensemble for either temperature or pressure. If you want true NPT, use Parrinello-Rahman. This is all documented there are numerous threads about it in the literature and in the list archive.

-Justin

Thanks,
Shuangxing Dai