Hi,

Several important bugs in the previous beta have been fixed in this new release. Please try it out and let us know if it doesn't work as expected.

We plan to have weekly beta releases so that the final stable 4.5 can be rolled out as soon as possible. So, the more bugs are found quickly, the better :)

I've put a beta version of the manual (http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Manual) also for those who would like to try new features such as implicit solvent. Let us know if you find errors or inconsistencies.

Rossen

P.S. Again a reminder for developers: bugfixes go in release-4-5-patches, then merge in master if needed (ref. http://www.gromacs.org/Developer_Zone/Git/Git_Tutorial#Bugfixes)