You can use the m2p file to tune the size of the datapoint in the x- and/or y-dimension.

Erik

Carla Jamous skrev 2010-10-05 13.21:

Thank you Justin,

I used an .m2p file to change the properties of my .xpm.
I got an .eps file that I opened with Gimp. In order to visualize this .eps file, I have to put 200% in Gimp. But my problem is that my graph is too large, so I can't seem to print it out. I really to print the .eps file, so please is there a way to do it or do I have to split my trajectory and generate many .eps ?

Thanks,
Carla