vinothkumar mohanakrishnan wrote:
Hi Justin

Thank you very much for your comments. I actually found that after posting the question. sorry I have a new question i did NPT equilibration of DCE molecules and the average pressure turns out to be 3.4726 (bar) where as i want the pressure it to be 1 bar. what further i need to do?.below is what i got from the g_energy command.

Do more equilibration. Clearly your system is not equilibrated if it has not reached the desired equilibrium conditions.

-Justin

Energy Average RMSD Fluct. Drift Tot-Drift
Pressure (bar) 3.47263 767.297 765.878 0.8078 161.561

 below is my mdp file any help is highly appreciated

title        = DCE NVT equilibration
cpp        = usr/bin/cpp
integrator = md nsteps = 200000 dt = 0.001 nstxout = 1000 nstvout = 1000 nstenergy = 1000 nstlog = 1000 constraint_algorithm = shake constraints = none unconstrained_start = yes shake_tol = 0.0001
morse            = no
ns_type = grid nstlist = 5 rlist = 1.0 coulombtype = PME rcoulomb = 1.0 vdwtype = Cut-off rvdw = 1.0 pme_order = 4 fourierspacing = 0.16 pbc = xyz tcoupl = V-rescale tc-grps = system tau_t = 0.1 ref_t = 300 pcoupl = Parrinello-Rahman pcoupltype = semiisotropic tau_p = 2.0 2.0 ref_p = 1.0 1.0 compressibility = 0.0 4.5e-5 DispCorr = Enerpres gen_vel = yes gen_temp = 300 gen_seed = 173529

Regards
Vinoth