lin hen wrote:
It doesn't work, even I deleted this line....
it stills shows the same error...

Did you re-generate the .tpr file? I see no reason that a suitable setting for nsteps would be magically substituted by either grompp or mdrun.

I use ./mdrun-gpu without any flags. Did I miss something?

Is the correct .tpr file being read in? Without any flags, mdrun will look for "topol.tpr" by default. If this is not the file you've created, then you're just re-running the same malformed input.

-Justin

YY > Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 20:25:45 -0500

MILES-IGERT Trainee