Ramachandran G wrote:
Thank you, Justin..

I added the all the needed connectivity for GFP chromophore in the
aminoacid.rtp(mentioned -C and +N to indicate the preceding and
following residue) and also defined the residue as "Protein" in
residuetypes.dat. For the non existing bond types, bond angles, proper
and improper dihedrals, i added newly in the file ffbonded.itp. Also
hydrogen atom connectivity are defined in the .hdb file.

The structure looks perfect after pdb2gmx but when i do minimization,
the atoms(N+ and C-) chromphore along with neighbouring residue
terminals are flying apart. So i don't know where i am making
mistakes.

Should i need to give information in the Termini database flie *.tdb ? or
Is this due to wrong force constant values?  or
Is my force field parameter has mistakes?

The termini databases are not used for the Amber force fields. If you're getting incorrect physical behavior, I'd suspect whatever parameters you're using are incorrect.

-Justin

Thank your for you help.
Rama