Dear gmxers,
   I do not know whether this question is suitable here. If not, please just
neglect it. However, this question puzzles me greatly, that is, how to obtain
the coordinates of atom 100 with number in the frame 100 using xdrfile in C
code. Here 100 is only an example for some defined atom or frame. In my
opinions, the xdrfile lib is quite valuable tool to use for the custom analysis
using C code. Unfortunately, there are no documents about how to use it
effectively. Could you please give me some hints to do so? Thanks a lot for any
reply.
 Yours sincerely,
 Chaofu Wu, Dr.