I think you can use the command "trjcat -f MD1.xtc MD2.xtc -o MD.xtc", you will
get one xtc data.
________________________________
From: gmx-users-boun...@gromacs.org [gmx-users-boun...@gromacs.org] On Behalf
Of shiva birgani [sh.birg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 3:16 PM
To: gmx-users
Subject: [gmx-users] Crashed run

Dear Justin
I had a crashed run and continued it by tpbconv and mdrun. After that in order
to analysis the results of new MD run I used of this command
trjcat -s md2.tpr -settime
But when I want to compute RMSD, DSSP, ... I do not know how I can put together
the results of MD1 (crashed run) and MD2 (continued one) to have the
homogeneous results.
Could you please help me in this regard?
thanks in advance
Shiva