Hi, Mark,

I'll adopt your suggestion.
Thank you for your reply again.

Sincerely yours,
Hsin-Lin
On 7/12/2010 6:01 PM, Hsin-Lin Chiang wrote:
>/
/>>/  Ah, sorry, I didn't read you well enough.
/>>/
/>>/  I've just seen that GROMACS 4.5 introduced trjconv -round to address
/>>/  this kind of issue. I suppose you will find trjconv -round -split
/>>/  works for you.
/>>/
/>>/  Mark
/>/  Hi, Mark
/>/
/>/  Thank you for your suggestion.
/>/  I'm sorry that my version is 4.0.5
/>/  I think I can use -sep and write a shell script to combine frames
/>/  together.
/
That, or make a local installation of 4.5.3 and just use trjconv from
it. There's no issue with trajectory compatibility of which I am aware.