Nimesh Jain wrote:
I set nstlog = 100000000000, and still I get a 5MB log file within a minute of starting the sim. It seems absurd, but its happening :(

Well, a log file will always be written with header information, etc, although 5 MB does seem quite large. The better question is whether or not it continues to get updated, causing the file size to increase. If it is, investigate what the contents are. Is the simulation crashing, causing thousands of lines of LINCS warnings to be printed? Is it normal output, but at a different frequency than what was specified?

-Justin