Dear Xiaohu,

Thanks for bringing this up. The comment has been there for ever. Since I could
not think of an application where one would not be using pbc at the time.
However, your clusters prove me wrong.

In any case, as a work-around, you may want to use a bigger box, with long
enough cut-offs, no PME.

Hope this gets you started,

Gerrit