Denny Frost wrote:
I don't have any domain decomposition information like that in my log file. That's worrisome. The only other information I could find about PME and Ewald and this set of lines:

What version of Gromacs is this?

-Justin

Table routines are used for coulomb: TRUE
Table routines are used for vdw:     FALSE
Will do PME sum in reciprocal space.

++++ PLEASE READ AND CITE THE FOLLOWING REFERENCE ++++
U. Essman, L. Perela, M. L. Berkowitz, T. Darden, H. Lee and L. G. Pedersen A smooth particle mesh Ewald method
J. Chem. Phys. 103 (1995) pp. 8577-8592
-------- -------- --- Thank You --- -------- --------

Will do ordinary reciprocal space Ewald sum.
Using a Gaussian width (1/beta) of 0.384195 nm for Ewald
Cut-off's:   NS: 1.2   Coulomb: 1.2   LJ: 1.2
System total charge: 0.000
Generated table with 4400 data points for Ewald.
Tabscale = 2000 points/nm
Generated table with 4400 data points for LJ6.
Tabscale = 2000 points/nm
Generated table with 4400 data points for LJ12.
Tabscale = 2000 points/nm
Configuring nonbonded kernels...
Configuring standard C nonbonded kernels...
Testing x86_64 SSE2 support... present.

Why does it say it will do PME on one line, then ordinary Ewald later?