Hi Folks,

I have added a custom DNA residue to the amber99sb ff, and everything works
perfectly, (thanks to Justin!).

The residue is incorporated perfectly into the sequence, with no abnormal
events during simulations. I have updated all the files to include the new
residue.

I have since realised, when using g_rms, that my custom residue is not included
in the default DNA index group, and appears as a group on its own.

Is  there a way of making gromacs understand that this residue is DNA when it
makes the index files?

I am not using make_ndx, I just let gromacs split the groups.

Thanks in advance

Will - Cranfield University