On 4/04/2011 7:12 PM, battis...@libero.it wrote:
Dear Mark,

about point 2, yes I need to have
a uniform distribution of a defined number
of water molecule (eg. 100 water molecule ) into my box.
Is it possible with genbox?

Yes, but not by starting with a uniform distribution of a condensed-phase density. You need one of the right density to start with.

A better approach is to decide how large a box of what density you want. Work out how much volume that gives to each molecule. Take a single molecule and put it in a box of that size with editconf. Move the molecule a bit off-center. Then use genconf -rot to replicate that box into a large one. Then equilibrate that thoroughly to get rid of the residual ordering. If, later on, you want a different size, genbox with the box you've equilibrated here will be a good approach.

After, I'll have to make the md simulation for my
system in implicit solvent
(I'll have  "protein + 100 molecule SOL + implicit solvent")

So my next problem is to set the parameter into mdp file, for this mixed type
of kind of water.

You have more problems than that. The force fields probably don't have implicit solvation parameters for water atom types. You'll need to source them somehow. And like I told you last time, your solvent molecules are not going to stay happily around your solvent like you hope. I'm going to stop repeating myself :-)