Hi,

I was wondering if anyone new a way to run mdrun commands through a condor
system.  I've been told by the people that run our system that unless I can
split it into seperate threads then I would not be able to run it as a job,
because it would just get stopped in the morning - which from what I've seen
would just end my simulation and I would have to start again.

Currently my simulations are taking around a month - which as I'm nearing the
end of this project is getting quite frustrating as you can imagine.  Any ideas
on how I can speed this without buying a new computer (which is an idea I've
had veeto'd from my supervisor many many times!) would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks
Natalie