On 16/05/2011 4:26 PM, rashi parihar wrote:
HI all..
I am doing npt of protein-ligand complex. Now in that error is coming"Pressure scaling more than 1%". How can I overcome this problem?

IIRC that's a warning, not an error. You simulation system was far enough from its equilibrium size that it is making big changes in volume. This might cause instability and crashes. You should probably either pick a better size to start with, or decrease the simulation time step to reduce integration errors while equilibrating - and avoid the warning by not changing size by as much in each time step.