bharat gupta wrote:
does the gromacs force field has topology and ff parameter for H2PO4(-) ion . As I have derived both topology and FF parameter from prodrug

Probably not; check the .rtp file for your desired force field.

server and after checking the topology I found that it has deleted of the hydrogen.

See the PRODRG FAQ; this gets asked all the time.

http://davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk/prodrg/prodrg_faq.html

No matter what PRODRG gives you, the charges will probably be useless anyway:

http://www.gromacs.org/Downloads/Related_Software/PRODRG#Tips

So you're in for the difficult process of parameterization if no one's already developed parameters for your molecule:

http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Parameterization

-Justin