On 21/06/2011 3:03 PM, bharat gupta wrote:
Now I changed the .top file in this way and I am getting this error now :-

change :- ; Include forcefield parameters
#include "charmm27.ff/forcefield.itp"

;Include ligand topology
#include "PTR.itp"

[ moleculetype ]
; Name            nrexcl
Protein_chain_A     3

=====================

error:-

Ignoring obsolete mdp entry 'title'

Back Off! I just backed up mdout.mdp to ./#mdout.mdp.8#
Generated 23220 of the 23220 non-bonded parameter combinations
Generating 1-4 interactions: fudge = 1
Generated 20092 of the 23220 1-4 parameter combinations
Excluding 3 bonded neighbours molecule type 'Protein_chain_A'

Program grompp, VERSION 4.5.4
Source code file: toppush.c, line: 1987

Fatal error:
No such moleculetype LIG