Hi Justin,

Yeah I have to remove that H from the that position to make my P open to
contact with the O atom of the next unit.
..but if you make some precise suggestion that How can I remove that entry..
because I have tried to remove the entry from .RTP and .HDB files and in
that case it starts giving me error that H5T is not available in rtp and hdb
entry.

I am just getting crazy with this thing... I am creating tons of DATA but
NOT even a single thing which I can say a CLOSE SOLUTION... the best I found
what I have posted. :(

Need some serious help.. Passed the files to MY PROFESSOR :)

Raghav