Da-Wei Li wrote:
Dear Justin

An implicit water simulaiton with this short cutoff is problematic but I think it is fine for rerun. I want to exactly repeat the original energies in the explicit water MD.

The manu say "neighbor list searching will be performed for every frame" with rerun option. So that I don't think this is the cause.

Right, forgot about that.  I still think the cutoffs are a problem, though.

-Justin

best,

dawei