Steven Neumann wrote:
Thank you for your help. I want to calculate binging free energy of small molecules to protein termini.

If you need high-quality structural data for disordered termini, you're unlikely to get a good model without a huge amount of modeling, refinement, and validation. As Mark said, there's good reason why structural information for termini is hard to come by. You've posed a rather ill-defined task, so you'd do well to invest some time in the literature for established procedures and means of validation for your results.

-Justin

Steven