On 9/09/2011 5:50 PM, Marcin Zielinski wrote:
Hi Mark,

Yes, GMX_ACCELERATION should do the trick, however it requires You to turn off the THREADS. Altho ppl tend to run the tools in serial anyway, I somehow sticked to that.

Only mdrun takes advantage of parallelism in GROMACS up to now. So the non-threads requirement is moot for a build focused on the tools.

As for the FindLAPACK.cmake fix, I'm pretty sure I has been posted here some time ago. I googled it
anyhow.

Would be handy If I could put my hands on some benchmarking suit so that I could test this given setup on my own and compare it to the build with POWER6 included (and without THREADS). Should I
see some boost in the speed in execution time?

Probably nothing much. There is no up-to-date benchmark suite.