Fabian Casteblanco wrote:
Hello Justin,

I have a question about your tutorial.  If I want to mutate one small
group of a molecule, I would have to not provide 'couple_lambda0' and
'couple_lambda1', correct?  I would essentially have to follow sec
5.7.4 in the Gromacs manual and I have to actually provide all state A
variable and all state B variables.  Gromacs would calculate the new B
state parameters for bond lengths, angles, etc, correct?  Are there
any other major differences to account for?

I have never attempted FEP with the new free energy code. Try a simple test system first and make sure it works as expected.

MILES-IGERT Trainee