Sai Janani Ganesan wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the reply!

I tried the rates, and only the terminal with positive rate gets pulled.

The first and the last amino acids are spatially oriented one behind the other. I think defining a vector might work better, but I am not sure why nothing happens when I define a pull_vec1 and pull_vec2. Am I missing anything?

When setting "distance" as the pull_geometry, only pull_dim is used; pull_vec is ignored. If you want to define vectors, use the "direction" pull_geometry.

-Justin

Thanks,
Sai