Dear Micha,

I just saw your mail and perhaps it got already solved in the past. Otherwise: First you should try to set up ORCA calculations in parallel. If that is working, it is relatively straightforward for ORCA/GMX. Simply start GMX one a single CPU, and let ORCA run on several CPUs (by adding the !palX keyword in the ORCAINFO file).

Hope that helps,
Christoph