I hope you mean ./configure --with-qmmm-orca --without-qmmm-gaussian etc.

http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/%7Eggroenh/qmmm.html
http://www.dddc.ac.cn/embo04/practicals/qmmm/qmmmvacuum.html
www.google.com
etc.

For MPI, I can't really say as I did not get qm/mm with orca/gmx to run in parallel yet (using cp2k atm). Maybe someone else can advise you.

Cheers,
Micha