Dear Gromacs Users!

I have some questions about insertion protein into membrane with Gmembed

1) I've used default parameters from gmembed manual for preparing input for
insertion

integrator     = md
energygrp      = Protein
freezegrps     = Protein
freezedim      = Y Y Y
energygrp_table
energygrp excl = Protein Protein

Here Protein is my protein group in topology.top

I've obtained 2 warning from gropp

WARNING 1 [file gmembed.mdp, line 27]:
  Unknown left-hand 'energygrp' in parameter file

WARNING 2 [file gmembed.mdp, line 27]:
  Unknown left-hand 'energygrp excl' in parameter file

What does it means ? If I ignore those warnings I've obtain

No energy groups defined. This is necessary for energy exclusion in the
freeze group

May be I should define freezegrps as my lipid group not a protein or use
ndx file as an alternative ?

Thanks,

James