Liu, Liang wrote:
Well, I already have the xvg files from others. However I don't know how to use it.

Start with the manual, where modifications to the topology and relevant commands and files are described. Then refer to the how-to online, which has specific instructions. Then, ask specific questions of problems you are having. I doubt anyone on this list will be able or willing to guess where your problems are at this point.

-Justin