Hi,

There is something interesting concerning these MSD calculations. If I treat
Centre of Mass MSD  if it'd be expressed not in nm^2/ps , but Angstroms^2/ps, I
get ideally the same results as for mass-weighted ones. And it's true for all
my three cases, in which I performed simulation of different times. Is that
possible there is some bug in MSD? Because as for me it looks so....
Hope to have someone join the discussion,
   Slawomir

Wiadomość napisana przez Sławomir Stachura w dniu 2011-12-04, o godz. 22:38: