On 10/01/2012 7:45 PM, ahmet y?ld?r?m wrote:
Hi,

But I want to calculate the hydrogen bonds between A and B groups. If I do as you said, I will have calculated intra hydrogen bonds of a group AB (merged A and B).

I didn't say to combine your groups. I said to put both group definitions in the same file. Have you looked at the example I suggested? Those groups are in the same file and yet distinct.

Mark