Hi Mark,
Thanks for your answer. What I'm trying to do is calculate the value
in degrees of  the angles listed in my index file. If my index file
looks like
[ dihedral 1 ]
2  7  9  10
[ dihedral 2 ]
10  16  18  19
then if I use the command line

g_angle -f aa.gro -s aa.tpr -n angles_prova.ndx -ov angav_prova3.xvg
-all -type dihedral
or the same with the flag -od,
what I get is an interactive menu where I have to choose the group and
if I choose one then I obtain an output file which looks like
# This file was created Wed Feb 29 14:54:55 2012
# by the following command:
# /home/cocktail/vitalini/gromacs_special/bin/g_angle -f aa.gro -s
aa.tpr -n angles_prova.ndx -od angav_prova3.xvg -all -type dihedral
#
# /home/cocktail/vitalini/gromacs_special/bin/g_angle is part of G R O M A C S:
#
# Great Red Oystrich Makes All Chemists Sane
#
@    title "Dihedral Distribution: dihedral"
@    xaxis  label "Degrees"
@    yaxis  label ""
@TYPE xy
@    subtitle "average angle: -6192.3\So\N"
      -109    0.000000
      -108    1.000000
      -107    0.000000

Which does what I'm looking for but this means that I'll need a file
for each angle. Is there a faster way to get a file that has like two
columns, one for the dihedral and another one for the angles?
Thanks
Francesca