From: bell_beaut...@hotmail.com
To: gmx-users@gromacs.org
Subject: Problem installing Gromacs: What next?
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 05:53:20 +1200

Hello.

I already installed fftw3. After unpacking it, I install via the following:

./configure
     make
     make install

But after that the instructions are not clear to me. Like, it's not telling where do I download Gromacs tar? Or do I need to type some command from fftw so that Gromacs should automatically built?

I'm so confused. The instructions for beginners are very vague & frustrating.

Please help,
Suhaila.

MILES-IGERT Trainee