rajat desikan wrote:
Justin,I have a question. If we download files from Peter Tieleman's website, all you get are .gro files, and no cpt files. Then what should one do? Continue using the velocities in the .gro file?

Run a new equilibration. IIRC, those structures are the product of very short (2 ns or so) simulations produced many years ago. More equilibration is expected for more modern simulations.

-Justin